The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the listing and trading units of Al Khabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund as a closed ended investment traded fund on the main market on Tuesday 19/01/2021, with the symbol 4700 and ISIN Code SA1560529E57 with +/- 30% daily price fluctuation limits and +/- 10% static price fluctuation limits.
These fluctuation limits will be applied during the first three days of listing, and from the fourth trading day onwards, the daily price fluctuation limits will revert to +/- 10% and the static price fluctuation limits will no longer apply.
For more information about “Alkhabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund”, please (click here) to review its terms and conditions.
For more information about closed ended investment traded funds (CEFs), please visit the knowledge center page on our website (by clicking here).
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Listing of Alkhorayef Water and Power Technologies Company
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Alkhorayef Water and Power Technologies Co. Securities
- Announcement from Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding The Government Debt Instruments
- The Capital Market Authority announces Allowing Investment Fund Managers to use the Fair Value Model or the Revaluation Model to measure Property and Investment Property for the fiscal periods for the fiscal year beginning in 2023
- Announcement for the Issuance of a CMA Board Resolution Regarding the Referral of a Suspicion of Violating Article (49) of the Capital Market Law and Articles (2) and (8) of the Market Conduct Regulations to the Public Prosecution