The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) has issued its resolution approving the listing request of the debt instruments issued by the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia submitted by the Ministry of Finance as per the Listing Rules with the following details:
1- Issuance number 2020-07-07 with a total value of 547,800,000 SAR.
Accordingly, listing and trading the government debt instruments shall commence starting from Wednesday 05-08-2020.
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the Board of Directors of the National Agricultural Marketing Company “Thimar” for the Violation of the Companies Law, the Corporate Governance Regulations, the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations, and the Listing Rules
- Amendment to Business Profile of BlackRock Saudi Arabia
- The Capital Market Authority approves Anaam International Holding Group's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for National Building and Marketing Co. through the issuance of bonus shares