With reference to the submitted request from Ministry of Finance regarding changes for listed debt instruments issued by the government, Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the changes for the listed debt instruments as follows:
- Delist of Issuance number 1001-5 (Tadawul Code: 5223) with a total value of SAR 1,900,000,000 due to maturity.
By the end of trading on Wednesday 22-12-1441 H corresponding to 12-08-2020.
- The Capital Market Authority’s (CMA) Financial Technology Experimental Permit (FinTech ExPermit) is now opening for the 4th Batch applications
- The Capital Market Authority announces the Approval on the Initial Public Offering of Theeb Car Rental Company's Shares
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces Indices Maintenance for the 3rd Quarter 2020
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the Approval of Public Offering of "Nafaqah Waqf Fund"
- Amendment to Business Profile of Deutsche Securities Saudi Arabia Company