The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the launch date of the Derivatives Market will be on Sunday, 30 August 2020. This will mark the beginning of trading in the Saudi Futures 30 (SF30) Index Futures Contract, Saudi Arabia’s first exchange-traded derivatives product.
The launch of The Derivatives Market is a significant step to further advance the Saudi capital market, providing investors with a full and diversified range of investment products and services. The SF30 Index Futures Contract is based on the MSCI Tadawul 30 (MT30) Index. The SF30 will provide investors with hedging tools to more effectively manage risk and will deliver expanded opportunities to gain exposure to the Saudi capital market.
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the former Board of Directors of the Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for the Violation of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance Regulations.
- The Capital Market Authority authorizes Miyar Capital to conduct Managing Investments and Operating Funds, Arranging, and Advising activities in the Securities Business
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of Al Khabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund by Alkhabeer Capital