In line with the commitment of the Capital Market Authority (CMA) and the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) to develop Nomu – Parallel Market, CMA has issued an approval to deregulate the Market Institutions’ (Exchange Members) commission of buying and selling listed Equities on Nomu- Parallel Market for both seller and buyer, while Tadawul and CMA commission will remain unchanged. The buying and selling of listed equities commission charged by the Market Institutions shall be decided in agreement between the Market Institutions and their clients. This change will be effective from 3/1/2021.
The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) is committed to the ongoing development of Nomu – Parallel Market. This change is in line with global best practices, and is currently being introduced as part of the overall Nomu – Parallel Market enhancement plan undertaken by both the CMA and Tadawul.
This move aims to facilitate a more attractive trading environment, enhance the market’s liquidity, and improve the availability of value-added services provided by Market Institutions.
- The Capital Market Authority Authorizes Razeen Financial Company to conduct Advising activity in the Securities Business
- Announcement for a Case of Carrying out Securities Business by Unauthorized Persons
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the former Board of Directors of the Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for the Violation of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance Regulations.
- The Capital Market Authority authorizes Miyar Capital to conduct Managing Investments and Operating Funds, Arranging, and Advising activities in the Securities Business