Market Information Services
The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) collaborates with its clients (information providers and members) to provide the market with access to reliable information and data. By creating this network, Tadawul ensures a productive flow of information and knowledge between issuers, investors, and partners, ultimately aiming at advancing the capital market in Saudi Arabia.
Tadawul provides market data services related to all trading activities on the multiple asset classes listed on Tadawul. Multiple timing options are available to clients to choose from, whether real time or delayed, and depth options starting from Best Price (Level 1) to Full Depth. Moreover, historical data is available for all asset classes listed on Tadawul.
Market Data offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Best Price information on last sale price and best bid and offer prices for all instruments traded on Tadawul.
- Market Depth information showing the last sale price plus the best 5 best 5 bid & offer prices in the orderbook.
- Premium which exploits the full depth within the orderbook, giving users access to additional price levels and access to information via multiple channels.
- Mutual Funds Information where clients can access Master Data, Price and Valuation Information of all Saudi domiciled Mutual Funds in a one stop shop.
- Market Data Feed (MDF), for clients who would like to source Real-Time information directly from the exchange.
Tadawul calculates public Equity & Fixed Income markets indices. Additionally, multiple license options are available to Index Providers and Asset Managers to cater for any additional indices needs.
Market Indices offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Index Creation: Tadawul offers Indices Creation License for clients to calculate indices based on Tadawul’s information.
- Index Linkage: these licenses allows clients to link their financial products to either Tadawul’s indices or their own indices based on Tadawul’s information.
- Index Calculation: Tadawul offers custom indices calculation services for ETF Issuers, or Asset Managers, as well as quarterly maintenance services for these indices.
- Index Information Publishing: For those seeking maximum exposure to their indices, Tadawul offers its custom indices clients the option to publish their indices on Tadawul’s website.
- Index Weightage Report: A daily report for companies’ weights in Tadawul indices, generated at the end of each trading day, including but not limited to constituents close values, total turnover & volume, Issued & Free Float Shares, Full & Free Float market cap, and weight in Tadawul All Share Index (TASI).
Tadawul provides information on all listed securities covering issuers information, securities identifiers, market news, corporate announcements and financial statements.
Reference Data offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Mutual Funds Valuation Report: A daily report on mutual funds’ units valuation, Net Assets Value, as well as the Unit Valuation Change (YTD). History of valuations are maintained for historical analysis needs.
- Issuers Information: Tadawul offers listed companies with market information on their listed securities such as the last price, total volume, total value, number of trades, market capitalization and net income to be displayed on their website.
For more information on the services provided, please call us at +966 92000 1919. You may also contact us via email at email@example.com