Tadawulaty is a suite of services offered by the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in cooperation with its members. It holds a bundle of new financial services targeted at investors and issuers. Services offered aim at benefiting the investment community within the Saudi capital market, by providing value-added services to the market’s participants. The services provided aim at:
- Increasing the level of confidence and transparency regarding investors’ ownerships and rights.
- Empowering investors by enabling them to conveniently exercise their voting rights, inquire on their dividend entitlements, receive alerts and notifications on certain important events, etc.
- Bridging the gap between listed companies and their shareholders , as well as enhancing communication and information exchange amongst them.
- Providing a convenient and direct reporting mechanism from the ultimate source of information (Securities Depository Centre) to different market participants.
- Offering an on-going process for validating and updating information maintained at Tadawul.
To access Tadawulaty website, please (click here).
For more information on the services provided, please call us at +966 92000 1919. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org